Artist statement Project 4

I used a picture from the internet to help me out with project 4. I took some parts from the picture and added some on my own to it as well. I went to contextualizing. The reason is, I want people to understand the nature of our world right now. How its ok as of right now, but if we keep up the pulling and stuff, it could get much more ugly and the outdoors for everyone could get worse. I want people to enjoy the outdoors and see the beauty of it. But if they up the polluting, then it will be gone for all of us. I had no artist that stood out to me. I just found a picture of waterfall off the web and took pieces out and added pieces in. Instead of a waterfall, I added more of a river.
 This is the picture I got off from the web.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First post

3/28/18

project number 6